How It Works

Spiked Gear is pre-treated with a water based antimicrobial. This solution is multi patented, hypoallergenic, completely safe and non-irritating to the skin. This Biomicrostatic treatment bonds to the gear and forms a layer of electrically charged microscopic spikes. When any microbe such as bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, algae or yeast makes contact with Spiked Gear products its membrane is pierced by the spikes. This causes it is become electrocuted and it expires. 
 
Simply put, these microbes that can be very harmful to our health simply can not live on Spiked Gear. 

We found the best website designer on findwebdesigners.online